I was lucky enough to spend last weekend with my family touring around San Francisco. We had a wonderful time riding bikes in the sunshine on Angel Island, drinking some microbrews (guess where?) and eating up a storm. It was great to have all of us together on such a beautiful weekend!
Last week I spent some time in manufacturing mode wrapping up precious salt scrubs (isn’t the foil pretty?) and whipping up a new batch of Speakeasy Payback Porter Soap (available in a few weeks). I was also lucky enough to drop by the T-We Pop Up for a KiKi (complete with glitter faux tattoos and tea cocktails) after a stroll through SF’s Chinatown to find out that only one Earl Grey Tea Soap remained! Time for another delivery. 😉 How was your week?
This mazing info graphic was created by my friends at DODOcase. It highlights the incredible impact small manufacturing has on local communities. Thank you for supporting my business and our community!
The major highlight from last week was the official launch of my website. YEAH! Here are the other highlights from the week that have much prettier photos:
- Made a lovely new batch of Earl Grey Tea soap. I cannot wait to get this product on the site.
- After making a delivery to one of my fav boutiques, Park and Pond, I took the long way back to my day job so I could enjoy the 70 degree weather. I stopped to snap a shot of this iconic SF building.
- Just a little GUURL Grey Tea for my Earl Grey Soap from my friends at T-We. (pssst. Did you know I’m teaching a class on making your own tea based bath products? Check it out here)
- I took the Etta + Billie team out to a celebratory dinner at State Bird Provisions (Bon Appetit Magazine’s choice for the Best New Restaurant in America in 2012) on Wednesday. It was great to have down time with the E+B crew while enjoying a fantastic, and really fun, meal.
- A shot of me in the Etta + Billie kitchen wearing my snazzy new lab coat. It makes me feel like a mad scientist and I love it.