I’ve pulled together a few gift ideas for that foodie dad in your life. Perfect for your pop or your honey!
- Upgrade dad’s bar cart and help the environment at the same time with the reclaimed glass decanters from Reclamation Etchworks | $59
- They may not all believe it but guys need skincare too. Especially when it smells damn good and keeps their face soft and beard manageable. This will change your couch snuggling game. Etta + Billie Beard + Face Oil| $28
- Dad’s love tacos. It’s a fact. Pyknic Foodie T-Shirt | $29
- Keep his hot sauce on point with this collection of small-batch hot sauces from US-based indie food makers. Mouth Foods | $69.50
- Our Cedarwood soap is equal parts fresh and woody, conjuring up memories of meals around the campfire. The perfect choice when you’re trying to wean your loved one off the Irish Spring. Etta + Billie Cedarwood Soap | $14
- Does your dad love mixing up his favorite pancake recipe with solid tunes in the background? Not sure which record to get him? How about treating him to some quality time at your local record store? Grab a gift certificate so he can pick the perfect album to play during his next breakfast prep. SF pops hit up Tunnel Records + Beach Goods.