I’m so excited that we’re a part of the BRIKA collection of amazing makers. Go check out the collection of soaps, scrubs and lotions along with the a few interesting facts about yours truly. Hurry, items are only on SALE for another 17 hours!
Last week I spent some time in manufacturing mode wrapping up precious salt scrubs (isn’t the foil pretty?) and whipping up a new batch of Speakeasy Payback Porter Soap (available in a few weeks). I was also lucky enough to drop by the T-We Pop Up for a KiKi (complete with glitter faux tattoos and tea cocktails) after a stroll through SF’s Chinatown to find out that only one Earl Grey Tea Soap remained! Time for another delivery. 😉 How was your week?
This mazing info graphic was created by my friends at DODOcase. It highlights the incredible impact small manufacturing has on local communities. Thank you for supporting my business and our community!
The major highlight from last week was the official launch of my website. YEAH! Here are the other highlights from the week that have much prettier photos:
- Made a lovely new batch of Earl Grey Tea soap. I cannot wait to get this product on the site.
- After making a delivery to one of my fav boutiques, Park and Pond, I took the long way back to my day job so I could enjoy the 70 degree weather. I stopped to snap a shot of this iconic SF building.
- Just a little GUURL Grey Tea for my Earl Grey Soap from my friends at T-We. (pssst. Did you know I’m teaching a class on making your own tea based bath products? Check it out here)
- I took the Etta + Billie team out to a celebratory dinner at State Bird Provisions (Bon Appetit Magazine’s choice for the Best New Restaurant in America in 2012) on Wednesday. It was great to have down time with the E+B crew while enjoying a fantastic, and really fun, meal.
- A shot of me in the Etta + Billie kitchen wearing my snazzy new lab coat. It makes me feel like a mad scientist and I love it.
Last week at Etta + Billie, I made a fresh batch of citrus poppy soap and geranium patchouli body oil. I visited the fabulous Christopher at T-We to drop off our first collaboration – Earl Grey soap made with their GUURL GREY tea. Yum. Of course my week wouldn’t be complete without a trip to Dynamo Donut (I think its a contender for happiest place on earth). Plus a badly needed pick me up in my vintage espresso cup (still haven’t adjusted to the spring forward time change).