Got a secret santa gift exchange coming up? Do not be the person that grabs something off the As Seen on TV aisle at Walgreens. Choose one of these cool gifts we’ve compiled that anyone would love plus they’re all from small businesses. Bonus, they are all under $20.
- Organic Lip Balm Trio by Etta + Billie | $18 | A lip balm for each bag (or desk drawer)
- Watercolor Feather Fake Tattoo Set by Tattly | $15 | Fun way to test out that tattoo your co-worker has been thinking about.
- Geometric Prism Concrete Planter for airplants by Geometric Fossils | $13 | Easy upgrade for any desk.
- Chai Tea Skin Balm by Etta + Billie | $12 | Smells great and hydrates hands + cuticles.
- Over Worked and Under Caffeinated Coffee Mug by Pyknic | $16 | Everyone needs a cool office. mug.
- Strawberry Lemon Basil Jam by Lemonbird Preserves | $12 | Who doesn’t like jam?
Here’s a handy guide for all you procrastinators so you know exactly when the last possible ship date is for sending E+B holiday gifts (miss the cutoff? don’t forget about gift certificate options).
We’ve got all sorts of ways to shop with Etta + Billie this month and next month. If you’re in SF, you can catch us at one of four holiday shows (we’ll have new scents and some new products launching at each along with special show only pricing), plus a show in LA in December for all you SoCal fans. Can’t make it to one of the events to shop? Not to worry, you can always order online (be sure to sign up for our newsletter because we’ve got something really special planned for the end of the month). Hope to see you at one of these events!
We’re booth H27 (toward the back of Fort Mason on the farthest right hand aisle).
November 12 + 13
West Coast Craft
Fort Mason | SF
11 am – 6 pm | Free
Booth #99, 1/4 of the way down the center aisle next to our friends Lemon Bird Preserves.
November 19 + 20
Renegade Craft Fair
Fort Mason | SF
11 am – 6pm | Free
Definitely going to be better than standing in line at a big box retailer on black Friday.
November 26 + 27
SF Etsy Indie Holiday Emporium
Pier 70 | SF
11 am – 5pm | Free
Booth #41, near the giant xmas tree and right next to our friends Lemon Bird Preserves.
December 10th + 11th
Renegade Craft Fair
Grand Park | LA
10 am – 5 pm | Free
Booth #6 in the main gallery area.
SF Made Holiday Fair
California College of Art | 111 8th Street | SF
10 am – 5 pm | Free
Some of my top gift guide picks from Renegade San Francisco coming up November 21 + 22nd (more details below)
Clockwise from top left:
- Kendra Renee Pyramid Studs | $575 | The perfect amount of bling and edginess in one gorgeous pair of earrings. 14K gold and white Topaz. This are on my pretty pretty please wish list.
- Selflesh Universe Within Print | $40 | One of my longtime favorite artists I discovered on Etsy. I cannot wait to see her work in person. I have a thing for anatomical hearts.
- Shapes & Colors Maze Wristlet Clutch | $38 | I love Samantha’s sense of modern design and this little clutch is functional and stylish way to keep credit cards, cash and id handy when out and about.
- Margin Om Seed Sound Print | $40 | Visual representation of vocal sound and absolutely beautiful from the makers of my favorite calendar.
- Amanda Hunt Dusk Necklace | $106 | I’m obsessed with all of Amanda Hunt’s designs and I’m loving the way this necklace is layered with her other pieces. Ethereal yet modern.
- Spicer Bags Big Booth Tote | $118 | Made in San Francisco by fellow SF Made member Sarah Gemmell. These bags are built to last and they look pretty stylish. Great for heading to the farmers market or as your carry on catch all.
- Unurth Carved Planter | $58 | Jen at Unurth has an incredible design sense, mixing textures and colors reminiscent of under sea worlds and lunar landscapes. Plus they feel pretty good. One of my absolute favs.
Renegade Craft Show
November 21 + 22 | 11 am – 6 pm
Fort Mason Festival Pavilion, San Francisco
With less than 24hrs till Father’s Day, it’s time to get serious about gifting. Rather than rush out to the nearest department store to find a last minute “Best Dad Ever” mug, why not treat Dad to something a bit more meaningful, like quality time. We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite ways to spend time with Dad.
What better way to make a connection with Dad while contributing to your community. Dad will be pretty pleased to spending some quality time together while volunteering for places like Habitat for Humanity, your local food bank, animal shelter or just hit up your local park/beach and pick up litter (my dad is notorious for doing this every time he goes to the beach).
- Music Appreciation.
You may not have the same taste when it comes to music, but help your pops relive his youth by treating him to a concert featuring one of his favorite bands (or even a comedy show). Check out some of the concerts coming to the San Francisco Bay Area venues like Shoreline,Yoshi’s in Jack London Square, The Fillmore, Greek Theater or find last minute entertainment options at Gold Star/Travel Zoo.
- On the Road.
Hit the road, whether it’s skating, biking to a mini road trip. Bonus points for choosing something he taught you how to do (my dad taught me to ride a bike and drive a car, we both made it through, mostly unscathed). Pack a picnic, find a diner with Dad’s favorite food or his favorite brewery and head on an adventure.
- The Great Outdoors.
Take Dad out for some outdoor fun, whether it’s a hike, beach day or bocce at the park. The down time will give you the chance to talk and connect on a deeper level plus you’ll get to enjoy a little pre-summer sunshine.
- Grill Master.
Make dinner with Dad. Choose his favorite dish or recipe and bond over some serious grilling and chopping. He’ll appreciate how thoughtful you are and you’ll get to enjoy a fantastic meal together. Get recipe inspiration at our Savory and Boozy Pinterest boards.
Our Ritual Coffee Mint Scrub is one of the fabulous curated items in Spoil’s Mother’s Day gift box. This box is the ideal way to say thanks this Mother’s Day. As an Etta + Billie fan, you can get 15% when using code Etta&Billie. Check out the collection here.
A helpful guide to the Etta + Billie order deadlines for holiday gifts!