We know A LOT of people who are trying to make a few lifestyle changes to reduce their environmental impact on our planet, which is pretty darn great. Here are a few of our favorite ways to go zero-waste without compromising on style (or practicality)!
- Natural Deodorant in a Paper Tube | Etta + Billie – $15
- Enamel prep and storage bowls with lids | Food 52 – $36
- Fabric Food Bag Kit for Storage or Lunch | Aplat – $62
- Cardamom Coffee Soap | Etta + Billie – $14
- Insulated Stainless Steel Coffee Flask | Hydro Flask – $32.95
- Cotton Color Block Napkins | Dot & Army – $26