This effective natural deodorant formulation works thanks to a combo of cassava root powder (this helps absorb sweat), baking soda (neutralizes odor by combating the bacteria that make you smell), and essential oils to keep you smelling damn good! To protect and hydrate skin, we combined those odor fighters with organic cocoa butter, organic coconut oil, and organic shea. Not only do these oils make skin buttery soft, they also give this deodorant a smoother texture so it's easier to apply than traditional natural deodorants that tend to be gritty and hard. Your armpits will thank you!
Lavender is just the thing for stressful days with it's calming and soothing aroma. Plus it's much healthier for you than drinking half a bottle of wine when you've had one of those days (not that we're judging! Sometimes you need Lavender AND a half a bottle of wine).
- 2 oz natural deodorant, beautifully packaged in a biodegradable paperboard tube with a removable tree-free label.
- 100% natural ingredients, absolutely no artificial colors, artificial scents, added petrochemicals or parabens.
- Blended in small batches in the USA for the utmost freshness.
- We donate a portion of sales to organizations we believe make the world a better place because we're all in this together. Read more here.
- This does have Baking Soda so we recommend doing a patch test before use if you've never used a natural deodorant with baking soda before. To patch test, apply a small amount of product to the inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours. If nothing happens, you can give the deodorant a try. This should go without saying but we must state it - discontinue use if a reaction occurs!
To reduce our plastic use, we put the deodorant in a paperboard push tube. These do take a little getting used to but think of it as a throw-back to push pop days! After removing the lid, gently push the bottom of the tube with your thumb. Once 1/4 inch of deodorant is showing, apply a few thin layers to armpits. These tubes do not naturally retract so for the first few weeks of use you will need to push the deodorant down before capping.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Manihot esculenta (Arrowroot) Root*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Beeswax, Triethyl Citrate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil*, Tocopherol