We decided to make one of our favorite classic cocktails into a soap! The perfect combination of sweet and bitter and a little boozy.
To celebrate Negroni Week hosted by Imbibe and Campari we'll be donating $2 from every bar of soap sold to Slow Food. Slow Food sees a future where all people will have access to quality food and drink that is as good for them as it is for the planet.
To learn more about Negroni Week events and other Negroni swag, check out the Negroni Week website.
Crafted in small batches using high-quality organic ingredients for a long-lasting bar of soap that gently cleanses, keeping skin hydrated + nourished. This is the perfect gift for those hard-to-please people in your life!
- A delightfully generous 4.9 oz soap bar.
- 100% Natural ingredients that are safer for your skin, for farmers, and for the planet.
- Artisan batch production ensures that we make the highest quality skin-loving treats.
- Revitalizing manufacturing in the USA and supporting our local community by creating these delectable goodies in our California studio.
- We donate a portion of sales to organizations we believe make the world a better place because we're all in this together. Read more here.
- Recycled content and recyclable packaging for eco-friendly self-care.
- Palm Oil Free Soap!
- No weird stuff, ever. Our products are free of synthetic scent, fragrance, SLS, parabens, and petrochemicals!
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Water, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) oil*, Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Ricinis communis (Castor) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) fruit butter*, Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil*, Litsea cubeba (Litsea Cubeba) essential oil, Styrax benzoin resin oil, Citrus aurantium (Petitegrain) oil, Bixa orellana (Annato) Seed Extract*, Kaolin (and) Red Iron Oxide (Clay), Illite (Clay), Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) petals*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract