Greenhouse is a shop located in Serenbe, Georgia that focuses on one-of-a-kind vintage pieces and lovely found objects. Owner, Kenya Brantley is an absolute sweet heart and has a seriously good eye for fabulous goods! If you are in the area, you must stop in and check it out (and post photos!). In the meantime, check out my mini interview with Kenya below and be sure to follow Greenhouse on social media.
- What is your favorite color? Grey
- Go to cocktail or beverage? Sex on the Beach. Don’t ask. 😉
- What would you choose as your last meal? Crab legs with lots of butter!!!
- Furthest place you’ve traveled? Fiji!!! It was amazing!!!
- Favorite book? The Bible. I need it to live by…
9117 Selborne LaneChattahoochee, GA 30268
OPEN: Thu – Sun: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm