You may know that Etta + Billie makes all their skincare products with natural ingredients. (No weird stuff like artificial colors and scents.) But did you know that we also use sustainable practices and recyclable packaging?
For example, take our amazing line of body scrubs: 100% natural ingredients, gentle on skin and the environment, made in the USA, and made using local goods, all which leaves your skin glowing, hydrated, and smells delectable.
Here’s how we do it:
- Start with the most delicious natural ingredients.
- Carefully weigh and melt our
buttersand sea salt.
buttersare melted, we had our essential oils and additives (like coffee!).
- SO MUCH MIXING. Each batch is mixed by hand. You get some serious muscles after a few weeks!
- Once thoroughly blended, we ladle our mixture into molds.
- The scrubs sit for at least 20 hours so they will harden up.
- Unmold, wrap in beautiful gold foil (also happens to be recyclable!).
- Handwrite our batch numbers on our boxes, pop the scrubs in and voila!