Food + Drink Lovers are generally pretty easy to buy for. They like food after all, so worst case scenario you can get them a gift certificate to their favorite restaurant/coffee shop/bakery. If you want to give them a physical item, the biggest challenge tends to be that they have almost every food and cocktail tool, knick knack and book on the plant. What’s a gift giver to do? Here are a few of my favorite slightly more obscure (ok sans the cookbook) food + drink items perfect for the cooking, cocktailing, noshing person in your life.
p.s. I have Appetites and I love it and not just because I have a thing for Anthony Bourdain. 😉
- Appetites a Cookbook by Anthony Bourdain & Laurie Woolever | $37
- 3 or 6 Month Indie-Gredient Subscription by Mouth | $65-70/a month
- I like Big Butt’s Pork Print by Drywell Art | $20
- Hot Bourbon + Lemon Soap by Etta + Billie | $12
- Japanese Copper Cocktail Shaker at Food 52 | $112
- California Shaped Cutting Board by American Heirloom | $48