Some of my top gift guide picks from Renegade San Francisco coming up November 21 + 22nd (more details below)
Clockwise from top left:
- Kendra Renee Pyramid Studs | $575 | The perfect amount of bling and edginess in one gorgeous pair of earrings. 14K gold and white Topaz. This are on my pretty pretty please wish list.
- Selflesh Universe Within Print | $40 | One of my longtime favorite artists I discovered on Etsy. I cannot wait to see her work in person. I have a thing for anatomical hearts.
- Shapes & Colors Maze Wristlet Clutch | $38 | I love Samantha’s sense of modern design and this little clutch is functional and stylish way to keep credit cards, cash and id handy when out and about.
- Margin Om Seed Sound Print | $40 | Visual representation of vocal sound and absolutely beautiful from the makers of my favorite calendar.
- Amanda Hunt Dusk Necklace | $106 | I’m obsessed with all of Amanda Hunt’s designs and I’m loving the way this necklace is layered with her other pieces. Ethereal yet modern.
- Spicer Bags Big Booth Tote | $118 | Made in San Francisco by fellow SF Made member Sarah Gemmell. These bags are built to last and they look pretty stylish. Great for heading to the farmers market or as your carry on catch all.
- Unurth Carved Planter | $58 | Jen at Unurth has an incredible design sense, mixing textures and colors reminiscent of under sea worlds and lunar landscapes. Plus they feel pretty good. One of my absolute favs.
Renegade Craft Show
November 21 + 22 | 11 am – 6 pm
Fort Mason Festival Pavilion, San Francisco