UPDATE: Since we started our Move Forward campaign we’ve been able to donate over $1700 to a variety of organizations (listed below). I am so thrilled and I know that both my grandmothers would be so proud. We were able to do this because of your support!
As you continue your holiday shopping (and even everyday shopping), I hope you’ll continue to purchase from makers and local businesses, especially those that are committed to giving back. Know that every time you buy something from a small business owner, you are supporting their dreams and simultaneously helping build your local community. Total win, win.
Thank you again for helping make my maker dreams a reality and for helping support the organizations that I believe are working to make the world a better place for everyone. We are all in this together.
DONATIONS SO FAR
- West Coast Craft: donated $280 to the ACLU
- Renegade Craft Fair: donated $237 to Planned Parenthood
- Good Karma Sale: donated $440 to the SF Marin Food Bank (that equals over 1,300 meals for the community).
- SF Etsy Holiday Emporium: donated $140 to National Immigration Forum and $180 to the Water Protectors at the Oceti Sakowin Camp
- Renegade Craft Fair LA: donated $150 to Planned Parenthood and $150 to the ACLU
- Square Holiday Market + Indie Mart Handmade Handpour: donated $115 to International Rescue Committee
- SF Made Holiday Fair: donated $100 to Earth Justice