Labor Day Weekend always feels like the last hurrah of summer, even though summer isn’t technically over until September 22nd. This weekend is the perfect time to gather with friends and family outdoors before the we are in the midst of falling leaves and chilly days. Take advantage of the last of the seasons fantastic produce and grilling weather. I’ve gathered up recipes to try this weekend using some of my favorite summer ingredients like figs, stone fruit, blue berries and sweet corn. Get them now, otherwise you’ll have to wait until next summer.
1. Spicy Grilled Chicken with Lemon and Parsley | Bon Appetit
2. Fig and Lemon Fizz Cocktail | My Diary of Us
3. Grilled Cord with Honey Basil Butter | Feed Me Pheobe
4. Grilled Watermelon and Donut Peach Salad with Balsamic Reduction | Brooklyn Supper
5. Blueberry, Peach and Lavender Pie | Hummingbird High
Additional recipes that caught my eye:
Cucumber Mint Gin Coolers | Heather Christo
Roasted Onion and Fingerling Potato Salad | The Gouda Life
And of course you can always find more at my Pinterest page.
Comments will be approved before showing up.