Treat any special momma in your life to something sweet this Mother’s Day. Check out our specially curated list of gifts and sweet ways to celebrate with California-based small businesses!
1. Amanda Hunt Jewelry has unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces with feminine touches inspired by mother nature- Cocoon Hoops | $90
2. Farm Girl Flowers are our favorite florists! Their gorgeous bouquets are ethically sourced and always up for delivery- The Just Wrapped Burlap Wrapped Bouquet | $79
3. Treat mom to some self-care at home with our moisture-rich bath+body oil. This body oil can be used on hair, skin, nails and more- Lavender Bath + Body oil| $20
4. There's no better time to order takeout and support your local businesses! Nopa is now offering pickup items for your pantry and their very own Pappardelle pasta kit so you can make it at home- Pappardelle Pasta Kit | $24
5. Hand crafted wooden goods based in Los Angeles. Get mom these gorgeous nesting bowls to elevate her dishes - Wooden Palate Small Nesting Bowls | $260
6. Dynamo Donuts- Some of the best donuts in San Francisco! Their unique pairing of flavors and large variety are sure to please anyone. Now available for pickup and ship to all of SF- Dynamo Donuts | $20
Etta+Billie's scent combinations come together to make melodious smelling goodies for your skin and home. Behind every pairing lies a unique story filled with memories of great food, people, and travels that inspired its creation. This week we hear from E+B's CEO and soap maven, Alana Rivera, about the creation of the ever-popular Bergamot Ginger.
As we continually adjust to a “new” normal found in quarantine, the conversation has ought to shift towards how we can cultivate healthy habits for our minds. Having personal time and space away from those in your home to center yourself may be difficult to find now. I want to share a way I have been practicing mindfulness and “checking in” with myself, even for just ten minutes a day.