Treat any special momma in your life to something sweet this Mother’s Day. Check out our specially curated list of gifts and sweet ways to celebrate with California-based small businesses!
1. Amanda Hunt Jewelry has unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces with feminine touches inspired by mother nature- Cocoon Hoops | $90
2. Farm Girl Flowers are our favorite florists! Their gorgeous bouquets are ethically sourced and always up for delivery- The Just Wrapped Burlap Wrapped Bouquet | $79
3. Treat mom to some self-care at home with our moisture-rich bath+body oil. This body oil can be used on hair, skin, nails and more- Lavender Bath + Body oil| $20
4. There's no better time to order takeout and support your local businesses! Nopa is now offering pickup items for your pantry and their very own Pappardelle pasta kit so you can make it at home- Pappardelle Pasta Kit | $24
5. Hand crafted wooden goods based in Los Angeles. Get mom these gorgeous nesting bowls to elevate her dishes - Wooden Palate Small Nesting Bowls | $260
6. Dynamo Donuts- Some of the best donuts in San Francisco! Their unique pairing of flavors and large variety are sure to please anyone. Now available for pickup and ship to all of SF- Dynamo Donuts | $20
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It happens every year. December ends, holiday soirees come to a screeching halt, and weight loss reminders pop-up on every corner. And, while hitting pause and focusing on your wellness is such a positive thing to welcome in a new calendar year - we're here to remind you that your resolutions don't have to involve restricting yourself!