1. Gin + Tonic Soap | Our Gin + Tonic soap is refreshing, yet herbaceous. Upgrade dad's shower with this delicious cocktail in soap form! - $14
2. Kyrgies Slippers | Who doesn’t need slippers with these stay-at-home orders? Kyrgies slippers are made from the best wool in the world and manufactured in their women-run factory. These sustainably-made shoes are high-quality, durable, and odor resistant (a total necessity for a dad’s slippers lol). - $69
3. Airfryer | The airfryer is an amazing gadget. It creates deliciously fried foods with little to no oil and much less mess! Perfect for swapping out dad's favorite fried foods for a healthier alternative. - $280
4. Old Fashion Kit | Make your own drinks at home with this all-in-one cocktail kit from Epicurean Trader. - $89
5. Fiorella Pizza | Enjoy the fresh-out-the-oven goodness of pizza at home from Fiorella. Plus, they’ve got a special Father’s Day Feast to celebrate the special day that is available for pre-order now! - $28
6. Outdoor Voices Activewear | For the dad who likes to stay active, gift him with some pieces from Outdoor Voices’ activewear line. They source sustainable textiles like wool and recycled polyester and remain committed to ethical labor practices. - $35
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Our delicious food-centric goodies all have a story behind their creation. Alana Rivera, owner and soap maven of Etta+ Billie will take us through a dive into the history behind our scented concoctions and the foods, memories, and people that helped bring them to life. This week, we are highlighting our classic Mint Coffee!
I’m not sure about you, but I’ve never understood the statement “time is a social construct” more than I have in quarantine. Days seem to fly by while also taking forever all at the same time, and the pass of each month never ceases to take me by a great surprise. Keeping a routine and rhythm is the one thing that can gives me some sense of “normalcy” and control in my day.