Thanks to some great customers, we learned that some of our recent batches of lotion have had some problematic pumps that are really difficult to open. No bueno. We want each person to have a great experience with our product and are very sorry about this pump problem. Rest assured, that the team is working on sourcing some fancy new pumps that won’t be so problematic. In the meantime, we have come up with a step by step guide to getting those tricky pumps to open! Follow the handy guide below so you can start using that luxurious lotion ASAP. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any issues or questions, we’re here to help! Email email@example.com or call 844-457-8491.
Things you’ll need:
- That bottle of lotion with a non-opening annoying pump
- Needle Nose or Other Pliers
- A bit of strength
- Using your pliers, grip the smooth part of the pump to hold it in place.
- Move the nozzle in the direction of the arrow where OPEN is stated while keeping the smooth part stationary using the pliers.
- Twist it continuously until you see the stem pop-up. Voila!
- Pump about a penny to quarter size amount of lotion on your hand.
- Apply to hands, arms or any dry patches.
BOOM! You’re done!