Meet Sydney Pfaff owner and curator of the lovely LEGION boutique in San Francisco. Sydney has a fantastic eye for stylish simple beautiful clothing, jewelry, bath and body goodies and art. Read on to find out more about some of her favorite things.
1. What is your favorite color? Sunshine yellow!
2. Favorite smell? Sandalwood.
3. Go to cocktail or beverage? Any kind of pilsner is a-ok with me.
4. What would you choose as your last meal? A chile relleno burrito.
5. Favorite thing to cook? Veggies with coconut curry.
6. Favorite dessert? Chips & salsa
7. Furthest place you’ve traveled? I don’t think it’s technically the furthest away, but the longest travel time was to Indonesia—also one of my favorite countries to visit. Japan is a close second and a much easier flight!
8. 3 Destinations/Experiences on your bucket list? Turkey, Morocco and Nashville.
9. Favorite memory with your grandmother/grandparents? I always loved hearing my grandpa’s stories about living in San Francisco as a kid. He grew up in the Outer Richmond and his father (my great-grandpa) was one of Muni’s first employees. He and his brother used to ride the trains for free all over the city. He always smiled so bright when he talked about it. I miss him very much.
10. Favorite book? I really like Dave Eggers. My favorite photo book is “California Trip” by Richard Blair and Kathleen Goodwin. I never get tired of looking at California’s incomparable beauty.679 Clay Street, San Francisco
Where to follow Legion:
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Say goodbye to those iced coffees and other beverages alike- it’s time to convert your favorite drinks into their hot counterparts. There’s something just so calming about partaking in a warm drink during this time of year. Something about these sorts of beverages that cause us to savor every sip and enjoy each moment they’re in hand. I can think of sweet memories as a child of warming up to a hot fireplace with a hot cocoa.
It’s that time of year again. The weather becomes cooler and suddenly, all things turn to pumpkin spice- it must be Fall!
We love ringing in the Fall season with our limited edition scents that evoke feelings of warmth and coziness. This week, we’re launching our three staples: Spiked Cider, Chai Tea, and Hot Bourbon & Lemon.