photos by Ashley Keleme
Aren’t these lovely? Those flowers are from Los Angeles based, Twig & Twine. Owner, Heather Williams, creates incredible arrangements and curates a unique selection of hand-picked gifts, home decor, artisanal goods and other lovely treasures. Check out her interview below and if you’re in LA, be sure to stop by.
1. What is your favorite color? Favorite? Too tough to name just one. I’m a florist! All colors are great. Just depends on my mood.
2. Favorite smell? Sweet peas.
3. Go to cocktail or beverage? Tequila on the rocks with a lime.
4. What would you choose as your last meal? Pork of some sort. Bacon, pork belly, loin….I’m into it all. A side of seasonal veggies would be great too. And I wouldn’t complain with a first course of cheese. Oh, crap. I just thought about sushi. SUSHI! Pork for dessert. ; )
5. Favorite thing to cook? What’s left in the kitchen fridge meal. I’m the best at that. I’d totally kick ass on Chopped.
6. Favorite dessert? Again!?! Just one?!?! Impossible. I’ll eat and enjoy it all from macarans to ice cream to pudding to salted caramels! Sweet treats are the best.
7. Furthest place you’ve traveled? Technically? Probably South East Asia, Indonesia or Eastern Europe. But that flight to French Polynesia felt pretty long too.
8. 3 Destinations/Experiences on your bucket list? Paris, Japan, New Zealand
9. Favorite memory with your grandmother/grandparents? My youth in my grandmother’s rose garden.
10. Favorite book? Don’t have one. As you can probably tell by now I’m not a “favorite” person.
Where to follow Twig & Twine:
blog: http://twigandtwinedesign.com/blog (i’m not really a big blogger though)