Anna Campbell runs the stunning The Floral Cultural Society in Old Town Oakland. Not does Anna produce beautiful arrangements, she also raises flowers and hosts workshop at her flower farm located in an abandoned parking lot in downtown Oakland. Pretty rad, right? The shop has a collection of beautiful handcrafted plant based goods. In Anna’s words -““Rewilding your life” can be as simple as a few fresh cut flowers or a lovely Etta & Billie soap”. We couldn’t agree more! Please read Anna’s interview and be sure to stop by the shop.
1. What is your favorite color? I’m obsessed with color, always have been and could never pick one as a favorite although if you had to pigeonhole me I’m always drawn to mustard yellow
2. Favorite smell? I have three: lily of the valley, freshly mown grass and rain on sidewalks
3. Go to cocktail or beverage? I’m a tea girl, can’t get enough of the stuff.
4. What would you choose as your last meal? Fish tacos from Tamarindo.
5. Favorite thing to cook? Paella
6. Favorite dessert? Lemon curd and shortbread
7. Furthest place you’ve traveled? As a mental traveler, Cuba but in real life I’m a homebody and actually not a very adventurous traveler, I love my house.
8. Three Destinations/Experiences on your bucket list? I would love to have a chance to name colors (I have no idea for what it just sounds fun), go to Cuba, and as silly as it sounds build a tree house somewhere in the middle of a field just like I had when I was little.
9. Favorite memory with your grandmother/grandparents? My grandpa handing me his chapstick whenever he saw me. I don’t think I ever had chapped lips it was just his way of showing me he cared and he wasn’t much of a talker at all. The other favorite memory is picking plums with him in their backyard. I really miss my grandpa.
Moisturizing your lips: It's a skincare step that many of us simply don't realize the importance of, and that's okay! Lip moisturization is an essential step in the skincare process not because it makes those lips luscious, but because its actually protecting the thinnest part of the skin's barrier. The Etta + Billie lip balm collection provides rich nutrient and moisturization to repair your sensitive lips.
Summer sun leaving you a bit more red than you're used to? It happens to the best of us! Luckily our Lavender Lotion is packed with a rich blend of soothing and hydrating ingredients that will help calm the skin's surface after a long day of sun.
Air travel has returned in 2021 along with the dreaded journey through airports and TSA! Lucky for you, Etta and Billie products are TSA ready and super easy to carry on the plane with! Learn more about how these 3 products can drastically improve your next jet setting adventure.